In the Mac Game Store App, your purchases are all located in the "cloud". The cloud exists so you may access your purchases at any time, and uninstall/re-install games if you are low on hard drive space.
If you have not yet installed a purchase to play, they will show up gray in the listing.
To install a game from the Cloud to your machine to play, follow these steps:
- Click on "My Games" in the left sidebar.
- Click on the button to the right that is labeled "Install."
At this point the game will begin downloading, and finish by installing. When a game is ready to play, the button will change to "Play".
If you wish to return a game to the Cloud:
- Click on the triangle button on the right end of "Play."
- Select "Remove Game" from the choices provided.
If you wish to HIDE all the games in the Cloud:
- Go to any games listing.
- Locate the little Cloud Icon in the upper left corner of the listing.
- Click the cloud icon to toggle hiding Cloud games.