During a re-install of Assassin's Creed II, the installer may say you already have Assassin's Creed II already installed when in fact, it is deleted. In order to re-install, you may need to run an uninstaller program. Please download this uninstaller and run it to clean all Assassin's Creed II files from your hard drive. Then you can try re-installing it again.
Articles in this section
- A Vampire Story: ESC Key Not Working
- Amazing Adventures: The Caribbean Secret: Rotating Objects
- Assassin's Creed II: Uninstaller
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Uninstaller
- BioShock Infinite: Columbia's Finest - Doesn't show in my Steam Library.
- Borderlands Add-On Content: Installing/Activating
- Brothers in Arms: Double Time only plays "Earned in Blood," and not "Road to Hill 30"
- Call of Duty 2: Serial Number Invalid
- Civilization IV: Serial Number Doesn't Work
- Civilization IV: The Complete Edition Installation